- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
The Tube Trap secures your drinking tube to CamelBak's 3/4-inch shoulder straps to keep it within close proximity. It fits both insulated and regular delivery tubes.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your belt with our lightweight belt closure with Helium Hex airflow - Adjustable closure system for quick sizing - Water resistant zippered micro storage pocket - Reflective accents - Fits keys and credit cards - Compatible with all Ergo and Ultralight Belts - Dimensions: 4.72cm x 3.15cm x .59cm - Weight: .07g
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Surly's Insulating Sheath does exactly what you would think an insulating sheath would do. It sheaths things in insulation. - Made of 1/8-inch high density open cell foam - Appropriately sized for average beverage (12oz) cans
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
$5.99 - $8.99
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
$6.76 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Page 1 of 10 Next page