- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
$8.99 - $11.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
The Dynatron features an American BB with press fit cups and caged bearings. - Compatible with 1-piece cranks - Frame BB Shell is 68mm width by 51.5mm inner diameter - BB Style: American
$14.99 - $16.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
$18.99 - $34.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
The Revolver bottom bracket features two sealed bearings and 6061 Alloy CNC machined cone spacers with weight-saving tear-drop slots. - Precision sealed bearings - Swaged waist tube spacer for 73mm BB shells - Spindle size: 19mm or 22mm - Shell Size: Mid - Tube Spacer: Swaged waist with 5mm spacer - Spacers: 2.5mm alloy (x4) - Weight: 4.0-ounce
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
$25.00 - $27.99
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - Die cast and CNC-machined alloy bearing cups - 19mm I.D. - BB86/92 compatible - BB Shell Width (mm): 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
- BBright Bottom Bracket to Mega Exo Carbon Crank BB-PF79 (EE086) - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo, Shimano Hollowtech II - BB Shell Width (mm): 79 – 84.5 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46 - BB/Frame Interface: BBright Direct Fit
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
FSA MegaExo Steel Mountain Bottom Bracket for BB89.5 & BB92 Frames for Carbon ARC Cranks, Plastic Cups
FSA MegaExo Bottom Bracket - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB89.5 and BB92 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width (mm): 89.5 – 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB89.5, BB92
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - For Alloy Cranks with MegaExo 19 BB-AL86/19/SLE - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo 19 - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
FSA is proud to introduce the Premium Series, featuring high-quality headsets and bottom brackets meticulously designed to meet the demanding needs of today's bicycle constructors and customers. Precision CNC products and high-quality bearings are the key points of the brand new Premium Series, developed to reach better customer service and the highest level of performance. - Premium PF86 bottom bracket to suit road MegaExo 24mm cranksets - High-quality bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability - Precision CNC - Crankset standard: Mega Exo 24mm - Frame standard: PressFit86
Page 1 of 6 Next page