- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
10x135mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Antigram FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
15mm thru-axle conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
Quick-release conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
- 10 x 135mm adapters for 6-Drive rear road disc hub - Includes: two adapters and one disc rotor spacer - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip-flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$54.99 - $59.49
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
Page 1 of 4 Next page