Who does not love a nicely cleaned up cockpit? This neatly CNC-machined piece of black anodized and laser engraved 6061-T6 Aluminum attaches all Triggys directly to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake and saves an extra clamp on the handlebars. You can also use it to mate SRAM triggers or other remotes with with your I-Spec EV Shimano brake. Our BikeYoke I-Spec EV adapters are available as "left" or "right" side for Shimano brake levers and you can also flip sides if you prefer a certain more inward or outward remote position: Compatible brakes: - Deore BL-M6100/6120 - SLX BL-M7100/7120 - XT BL-M8100/8120 - XTR BL-M9100/9120 Compatible remotes/shift levers: - BikeYoke Triggy serie - OneUp Remote V2 - Specialized Command Post SLR - Race Race Remote Turbine R - SRAM EX1 - SRAM NX EAGLE - SRAM GX / GX EAGLE / GX EAGLE AXS - SRAM X1 - SRAM X01 / X01 EAGLE / X01 EAGLE AXS - SRAM XX1 / XX1 EAGLE / X01 EAGLE AXS - Rock Shox Reverb AXS
Shifty is a small but extremely effective little device for your SRAM 1x11 or 1x12 rear derailleur. Particularly when riding in wet and muddy conditions, we found out, that SRAM rear derailleurs lack shifting accuracy, due to the fact that the original pulley rotates with its plastic body on a steel axle. The pulley experiences extensive friction, when dirt, water or mud come into play and causes lack of precision or even "ghost-shifting", because the rear derailleur is not able to react smoothly to the trigger´s action, since the shifting cable can not move freely. BikeYoke Shifty features an anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body, which encloses a stainless steel bearing for ultra low friction, even when playing in the dirt. Weight of Shifty pulley: 6.3g Every Shifty now comes with a bolt and axle kit, which allows installation of our Shifty on the popular GX Eagle and NX Eagle rear derailleurs, which normally use a riveted connection, instead of the bolt-on solution of the higher spec derailleurs. You just need to remove the original rivet and replace them with our bolt and axle. Shifty fits following rear derailleurs: - XX1 - XX1 Eagle - X01 - X01 Eagle - X01 DH - X1 - GX1 - GX Eagle* - EX1 - NX* - NX Eagle* For rear derailleurs marked with *, you will need to remove the original rivet and replace it with the bolt and axle from the BikeYoke Shifty kit. 1 Set Shifty includes: - 1x Shifty pulley - 6061-T6 aluminium, anodized - 1x axle - 1x bolt
Triggy Alpha - The name speaks for itself - the new pack leader of dropper remotes. Since the beginning our Triggy has proven to be a favourite among many many pro riders and testers but with Triggy Alpha we have now set the bar even higher and we confidently say: There is no better remote on the market. The video is pretty much explaining very well what makes Triggy Alpha stand out amongst others: - Ball bearing on the paddle - Angle-adjustable paddle - Black anodized aluminum body and paddle with laser engraved finish - 2 available paddle lengths for crisp or soft dropper engagement - 2 mounting holes - Integrated cable tensioner - Direct mount for almost any brake available (see mounting options) - New cable clamping for universal dropper compatibility - Extremely low weight: 32g/34g (short/long) - Maximum cable pull: 11 mm The short version mimics our proven original Triggy paddle geometry. The long variant features a 7mm longer paddle and reduces the required forces by about 15%. Triggy Alpha is compatible with any commonly available aftermarket cable-actuated dropper post on the market. 1 set Triggy Alpha includes: - 1x Triggy Alpha remote (short or long) - 1x shift cable - 1x wire endcap - 1x BikeYoke Splits Clamp or I-Spec Adapter (optional)
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Rubber - Color: Black
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$1.20 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
This is a replacement top plate for the Sunlite/SR seatposts. This is the top part of the clamp that holds the saddle rails.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Standard steel replacement
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Replacement M5 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Head Type: Socket Head Cap - Drive Type: Hex Socket - Thread Size: M5x0.8mm - Length Under Head: 10mm - Material: Stainless Steel - Hex Key Size: 4mm - Bag of 5
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Page 1 of 33 Next page