• Dual purpose valve cap and valve core remover
Receiver cup for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum cup, anodized red with 60mm OD and 52mm ID. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - This receiver cup is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Receiver cup sleeve for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum sleeve, anodized red. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over their 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
$1.05 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
$1.69 - $5.49
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Economical steel tire levers - Ergonomic bend with spoke-capture slot - Blister-packed for POP sales
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
• Pencil type w/clip
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Prestalever is Quicker and Speedier than anything you’ve ever used. Their Patent-Pending Rim Hook with Honeycomb reinforced Box-Section Design is the key to Prestacycle's faster, safer, easy-to-use tool.
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
$3.99 - $21.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
Page 1 of 39 Next page