Universal Handlebar Bracket Lever - Original polymer adjustment lever for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - (Does NOT include metal lever retainer or rubber strap)
Bracket mount for Serfas 250/500 E-Lume headlights.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Universal Handlebar Bracket Strap - Original rubber adjustment strap for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - This DOES include the metal retainer loop (metal part that connects to adjustment lever)
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Replacement mounting bracket for Quasar USL-4BK Headlight and Quasar UTL-4BK Tail Light.
Replacement tail light bracket for the Serfas UTL-9 light.
Replacement Part – Universal Rack Mount - Fits all Serfas tail lights (Except TST-70, TST-100, & TBT-50R) - Bolts to rack for easy removal of tail light
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
$5.99 - $6.00
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block! - Water Resistant - Fast & Easy Installation / Removal - Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours - Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours - Weight: 20 Grams - Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm - Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Replacement Part – Aero Headlight Bracket - Works For Both Headlights & Tail Lights - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars - Fits All Serfas Headlights Except: USL-200 & USL-450
Replacement Part – Aero Tail Light Bracket - Works For Both Headlight & Tail Lights - Great For Helmet Application - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. It comes in Headlight, Tail Light, USB Headlight, USB Tail Light and Combo pack. - Super Bright LED - 50 hrs runtime on steady - 150 hrs runtime on flash - Aluminum Body - Extremely adjustable release strap - Waterproof - 240 degree visibility
Page 1 of 15 Next page