Universal Handlebar Bracket Lever - Original polymer adjustment lever for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - (Does NOT include metal lever retainer or rubber strap)
Bracket mount for Serfas 250/500 E-Lume headlights.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Replacement mounting bracket for Quasar USL-4BK Headlight and Quasar UTL-4BK Tail Light.
Replacement tail light bracket for the Serfas UTL-9 light.
Replacement Part – Universal Rack Mount - Fits all Serfas tail lights (Except TST-70, TST-100, & TBT-50R) - Bolts to rack for easy removal of tail light
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
$5.99 - $6.00
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block! - Water Resistant - Fast & Easy Installation / Removal - Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours - Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours - Weight: 20 Grams - Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm - Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Replacement Part – Aero Headlight Bracket - Works For Both Headlights & Tail Lights - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars - Fits All Serfas Headlights Except: USL-200 & USL-450
Replacement Part – Aero Tail Light Bracket - Works For Both Headlight & Tail Lights - Great For Helmet Application - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. It comes in Headlight, Tail Light, USB Headlight, USB Tail Light and Combo pack. - Super Bright LED - 50 hrs runtime on steady - 150 hrs runtime on flash - Aluminum Body - Extremely adjustable release strap - Waterproof - 240 degree visibility
The Serfas Apollo is a super compact LED light which packs a bright punch in a tiny waterproof metal housing. Mounts in seconds using the attached mini molded rubber ladder strap and hook system. Powered by (2) replaceable CR2032 batteries. Features - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - 240° Visibility - Perfect For Stores Without Counter Space Specs: - Modes: Solid 50 hrs, Flash 150 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: (2) CR2032
Replacement Part – GoPro Camera Bracket - Compatible With All Serfas Headlights EXCEPT USL-200, USL-250, USL-450 and USL-500 - GoPro compatible - Allows use of action camera on helmet or bar
Page 1 of 16 Next page